Terms & Conditions
Ideal Mats Ltd (idealmats.co.uk) - Terms & Conditions
This website and its contents are the copyright of Ideal Mats Limited. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk, extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
You must be at least 18 years of age if ordering from the Site. Stock levels are subject to constant fluctuations and whilst we aim to ensure all 'stock items' are immediately available – we cannot guarantee this. We will contact you as soon as possible to advise you of any problems with your order such as a product not being available or a delay in shipping. It will be your decision to then either cancel the order or wait until new stock becomes available.
Our website will automatically acknowledge receipt of your order – this does not constitute a guarantee that the products selected are available.
It is the responsibility of the person ordering to obtain authorisation to use copyrighted or trademarked designs on any printed mat product. Any licensing fees are the responsibility of the person placing the order.
We show on our product pages both VAT inclusive and VAT exclusive prices. Current delivery charges are detailed on each product page.
We accept payment with major credit and debit cards through our payment service provider – Sagepay.
We will issue you with an invoice to your email address.
We endeavour to despatch 'in stock' items the same day depending on the time your order has been received. We use professional courier companies which operate on a 1-2 day service for UK mainland addresses. Goods will be despatched to the delivery address detailed on your order. A signature will be required on delivery. If an expected delivery has not arrived, please contact us at email@example.com where we will track and trace your order as quickly as possible.
Product Information, Descriptions, Pictures, Sizes
We make every effort to ensure our website is as accurate as possible but make no warranty, express or implied, as to the nature or accuracy of any material detailed and therefore cannot accept liability. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
We reserve the right to change any specifications, prices or pictures at any time. Due to the nature of the product, there will be a manufacturing size tolerance which is detailed on the individual product pages. Please bear this in mind when measuring for specific areas.
Nautiscope & Colourscope rubber backed logomats are intended for interior use as they will absorb rainwater. Whilst some customers are happy to use them for exterior use in good weather, this would be at your own risk.
In-situation photographs or fabric swatch pictures are intended to serve as a guide only. Colours can vary between computer/monitor settings or between production batches. Any changes will be within commercial tolerances. Where complete accuracy is essential we always recommend you refer to a fabric swatch, available on request.
User accounts, ID and password
To order with idealmats.co.uk you may register and obtain a User ID and Password. Your User ID and Password are very important pieces of information and it is your responsibility to keep them secure. You agree to:
- Choose a new Password whenever you are required to do so
- Keep your User ID and Password confidential
- Be responsible for any transactions made by users you have authorised to use your User ID and Password
Damaged / Faulty or Short Deliveries
We will do everything possible to ensure your order is delivered in perfect condition. Please check your order on receipt and advise us by phone (01473 858741) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) within 3 working days of any damaged or short deliveries. Short deliveries can be tracked through the individual shipment weight. We will resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Cancellations and Returns
If you are a UK/EU consumer, you have the legal right, under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, to cancel your order within fourteen days following your receipt of the goods. Refunds for orders cancelled under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 will be processed in accordance with your legal rights. For further information about your statutory rights, contact your local authority Trading Standards department or consumer advice centre (for example the Citizen's Advice Bureau if you are in the UK).
If you wish to cancel (or are considering cancelling) a product or service you have ordered from us, please be aware of the following terms that apply:
- Applicability of cancellation rights: Legal rights of cancellation under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013 available for UK or EU consumers do not apply to certain products and services (for example, made to measure mats or personalised orders such as logomats).
- Damaged or incorrectly supplied products: You should check all products you receive against your order. If the products you receive are damaged or incorrectly supplied on delivery then you must note the details of any damage or error in supply on the delivery documentation. You must also inform us (by post, phone or e-mail (contact information detailed below) within 5 working days of delivery. You must return the products to us as soon as possible and in any case within fourteen days, after informing us that the products are damaged or have been incorrectly supplied.
- Other cancelled products: If you want to cancel products that are not damaged or incorrectly supplied, then you must inform us of this within fourteen days following the date of receipt in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. You must take reasonable care of the products that you wish to cancel and not use them. Products should be promptly returned in their original packaging, at your cost. We recommend you use a recorded delivery method. We reserve the right to charge a 20% re-stocking fee.
- Damage during the course of returning products: If you choose to return any products to us, we will not be responsible for any loss or damage to them in transit and, for this reason, we recommend that you use a recorded delivery service. If returned products are lost or damaged in transit, we reserve the right to charge you (or not to refund any amounts attributable to) such loss or damage.
Ideal Mats Ltd
13 Pound Lane
Tel: +44 (0)1473 858741
This is not intended to be a full statement of all your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. Full details of your rights under the Consumer Contracts Regulations are available in the UK from your local Citizen's Advice Bureau or your Local Authority's Trading Standards Office.
If you cancel your order in any of the circumstances set out above save for cancellation under the provisions of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013, we will refund any money paid by you after any products, which have been delivered to you, are returned to us. In the case of damaged or incorrectly supplied goods, we may offer you a replacement product. Any refunds given by us will be made via the original payment method used when you placed your order and will be subject to our right to withhold amounts for products which are damaged on return, as outlined above.
Please note we are not responsible for the placement of your floor mat once it has been delivered. It is your responsibility to ensure the selected product is suitable for the intended purpose. We recommend that you ensure the product specification will meet all of your requirements prior to ordering.
We do not accept liability for any personal injury, consequential loss, damage to property or any loss of profits.
You agree that you shall be liable for any costs and claims (including reasonable legal fees) incurred by us, and arising as a result of a breach by you of this agreement.
Security & Virus Protection
No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. While we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, such transmission is at your own risk. We will not be liable for any damages or loss arising out of or resulting from any unauthorised access to, alteration to or modification of information contained on this website.
We make every effort to check and test our website during production. You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process which you employ for accessing this website does not expose you to risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your computer system. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on anything you download from the internet.
We accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your computer system or your data caused by using this website or arising as a result of having used the website.
Data Protection & Retention
In placing an order, or making an enquiry with us, we will only ask for and retain your personal details in so far as is necessary for the answering of your enquiry, processing, manufacturing and delivery of your order, or as is required for purposes of company and account recording purposes.
We will not use your personal details for marketing reasons, and they will only be passed on when necessary for the quotation, design, manufacture or delivery of your order or enquiry (ie supplied to a courier for delivery purposes).
Your details will never be sold on, or used by us for marketing purposes. In making an enquiry with us or placing an order with us, you implicitly consent to Ideal Mats Ltd (idealmats.co.uk) processing and retaining your personal details for these and any other lawfully required purposes (i.e HMRC VAT inspection). Details of your order as shown, and copy supplied to you on your invoice, or as given by you on an enquiry form, and any details supplied by you for purposes of furthering your order may be kept by Ideal Mats Ltd either electronically or otherwise, but will only be used as specified in your consent above.
ALL ENQUIRIES AND ORDERS, BY ANY MEANS WHATSOEVER, ARE MADE ONLY SUBJECT TO THIS CONSENT.
We shall not be liable for any breach of obligations or for compensation or refund for loss, damage or delay resulting from an event of Force Majeure. Such events, which are outside of Ideal Mats Limited control, include, but are not restricted to, adverse weather conditions, fire, flood, explosions, accidents, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any public or private highway, epidemic, acts of terrorism, vandalism, government act, riot, war, act of God or industrial dispute.
Ideal Mats Limited will endeavour to make its customers aware of an event of Force Majeure giving details of the circumstances and as much notice as possible together with a reasonable estimate of when it is likely to cease. If an event of Force Majeure continues for more than 30 days, then Ideal Mats Limited shall be entitled to terminate any agreements and shall not have any liability in respect of the termination caused by the Event.
This website and the use of it are governed by the laws of England and Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes connected to or arising out of use of the website. If you use information or services provided on this website from outside the UK, you are responsible for ensuring your use conforms to local laws as well as the laws of England and Wales.